<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>


haha.. I found back my password!!
This few day i have lots strange dream in my dreamland.
Yesterday was that, i dream of everyone in nyp taking weight.
I was like shock with the measurement and it is those that everyone can see your weight . Ermm.. How to tell.. Is those spinning wheel.. like wheel of fortune, instead of horizontal it's put in vertical.
Is like i wondering the weighting machine that using at his house is it correct. It's like 46, 47. Then in my dream was 70kg, i was scared by my dream. I was stress in that dream and they say maybe my nike shoes, i taken out and its weight 60kg. is still that horrible.

Today i dream of him, he like so cold in my dream. Its look like big drain, got some wave of water. he taking clothe and towel from the side of the drain, one by one. I was shouting be careful, but he never heard it??? The water wave higher, wow~ I shouted~ He was save coming up and i wake up in my dream.

Kk stop all this non sense.. 16 Apr Start school le.. Yeah is that i can find that two li's.. lolx.. Sad is that timetable suck and have com skill that i don't like and afrid of and also i not sure what will become when school start..

Take care all my birdies buddy & etc..
Jia You for fyp and study coming up..

Mon ~ 0930-2130 break at 1110-1200, so long haiz..
Tue ~ 1300-1800 break at 1500-1600, arh no comment compare to other days
Wed ~ 1205-1350, crazy just go for 2hrs lesson is abt project and case study
Thur ~ 0900-1800 break at 1300-1350, long day also.. arh..

Mis Ya.. Cya..

kirsten-beloved || 11:31 PM
----------------[i+love+him]----------------


about me

*Name: RENA aka Kirsten
*Age: Twenty
*From: Singapore
*Lurves:Pure Platonic, EXploring, Honest...
*Dislike: Bluffing, Backstaber, Liar...
*Job: Sales Assist

recent

Its been long seem my last post. School is busy wi...
1209 = 2019 is a special want.. Ihave decided afte...
As what i sense and feel.. I really fail my c++.. ...
Ytd during work saw Zhong Qing & Wang Lu Jiang.. Y...
Saturday and Sunday as usually is working. Very ti...
Back from work late again.. This time round better...
Don't know how to say.. Say le also no use.. Tak...
Try being back to normal.. But seem like all guy w...
It's really over.... Everything just like a dream....
What's a day.... I push in the thing til another t...

past

November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
April 2007

tagboard

friends

.:CheRyl:. .:Hu|M|n:. .:J|aL|:. .:Ka|L|:. .:Qi:. .:QM:. .:Quan:. .:ShuYu:. .:Thomas:.


.:Blogger:. .:Blogskins:. .:Friendster:. .:Precious:.

credits

blogger
blogskins

waiting for your call, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins