<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>


Now trying to find what i heard from the show.
Title called "Loving You", i found it at you tube..
Wah~ Lots Loving you, English and cartoon also have, even lao shu ai da mi..
But i wanted was by 李崗霖-Loving you..
Find at youtube listen first ha..

Take care all friends & birdies family..
Doon't get sick..
Take care..

Delicate this song to your..



Haiz.. Don't know where am i~ Lost..
Working at Best Denki Parkway outlet ytd, suddenly got this ken bu shun yan wan there ask me for my sales rep number??? dot dot aft 3 wk working there on of sat sun.. Get number nevermind but strange is that my sales rep come in the afternoon.. I never really slack thre i got done my work, just don't care..
My sales rep like trying to tell me something, he say what bishan gt pple slack from more then 1hrs plus for break then he wait thre and call that person..
He might put me in bishan or tamp maybe sell laptop??? omg i dun wan laptop so hard.. sian gt other better work can get more pay and can do at honme data entry or wat de.. sian............................

kirsten-beloved || 11:53 PM
----------------[i+love+him]----------------


about me

*Name: RENA aka Kirsten
*Age: Twenty
*From: Singapore
*Lurves:Pure Platonic, EXploring, Honest...
*Dislike: Bluffing, Backstaber, Liar...
*Job: Sales Assist

recent

haha.. I found back my password!! This few day i h...
Its been long seem my last post. School is busy wi...
1209 = 2019 is a special want.. Ihave decided afte...
As what i sense and feel.. I really fail my c++.. ...
Ytd during work saw Zhong Qing & Wang Lu Jiang.. Y...
Saturday and Sunday as usually is working. Very ti...
Back from work late again.. This time round better...
Don't know how to say.. Say le also no use.. Tak...
Try being back to normal.. But seem like all guy w...
It's really over.... Everything just like a dream....

past

November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
April 2007

tagboard

friends

.:CheRyl:. .:Hu|M|n:. .:J|aL|:. .:Ka|L|:. .:Qi:. .:QM:. .:Quan:. .:ShuYu:. .:Thomas:.


.:Blogger:. .:Blogskins:. .:Friendster:. .:Precious:.

credits

blogger
blogskins

waiting for your call, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins